5 THINGS TO KNOW
GENERAL PARKING POLICIES
- Passes do not guarantee a space in any particular lot.
- If a lot reaches capacity, all permit holders may park in any Game Day Lot free of charge.
- Passes must be displayed at all times.
- Lots open five (5) hours prior to kick-off.
- Grass lots may be closed if surface is deemed too soft for vehicles to park.
Reserved ParkingReserved parking is available to Season Ticket Holders. If interested in a reserved parking option, please contact the ticket office. Questions can be directed to (513) 529-4295.
Drive-up Game Day Pay-to-Park LotsDrive-up Game Day parking is available in the lots below. All lots open 5 hours prior to kick-off.
|Parking Lot||Lot Type||Price per Game per Vehicle||Location||Lot Details|
|West Millett||General||$15 *||West of Millett Hall - 500 E Sycamore D on Map Below||Cash only. Staffed to assist guests with parking.|
|East Millett||Accessible||$15 *||East of Millet Hall - 500 E Sycamore (Enter from Bonham Rd) M on Map Below||A state issued placard or license plate is required. Cash only. Staffed to assist guests with parking.|
|Pump House Lot||General||$15 *||Bonham Rd C on Map Below||Cash only. Staffed to assist guests with parking. Grass Lot.|
|Fryman Lot||General||$15 *||Bonham Rd C on Map Below||Cash only. Staffed to assist guests with parking. Gravel Lot.|